Sunday, January 10, 2010

At least it wasn't yesterday...

She woke up this morning with a low grade fever that disappeared by nap time, but when she woke up from her nap: 102.7!  She's okay now that she's had some ibuprofen, but I've got it too...  I'm still waiting for two of her birthday gifts to arrive.  We got her a 4 ft by 6 ft gymnastics mat so she can practice her rolls without (much) fear (on my part.)  I think she'll be pretty excited about that one. 



 The other is this print by JooJoo.  I love her work and this one in particular.  (I got one of her bird prints for myself.)  I have a frame for the mermaid print so I can hang it up in her room with her other artwork.  (Pictures to come...)  I'm not sure she'll be as excited about this one as I am, but I'm sure she'll love it some day!  I'm amazed by watercolor artists.  You can see her other work here.


Tomorrow night we come to the end of the birthday celebration marathon:  This one for her 'Gi' (what she dubbed her Grandfather) who turned 50 the week she was born.  Then we settle in for some lazy winter days, which sounds more poetic than how I really feel which is more like 'The Hell we suffer through en route to spring.'  

No comments:

Post a Comment